Trust our exterior house painting contractors to rejuvenate your old or weathered exteriors. C&D Professional Coating Service understands that choosing the right colours can be the one of the most daunting aspects of any project. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team of house painting contractors and colour experts are more than happy to sit down and consult with you about which colors will work best for your project, and why.
The C&D Professional Coating Service
From the outset our first point of order is to ensure our team can effectively complete your project and will not cause major inconvenience to your schedule. After making your booking, our team will arrange a consultation to discuss some important points, critical to streamlining the entire process, before your exterior house painting project commences.
- Discussing and or Clarifying Colour.
- Discussing any concerns or questions you may have about your project.
- Discussing the area in question and advising all removable furniture, etc, be removed, or covered.
- If you have gardens or foliage near the project,make sure they are trimmed 300-400mm away from any surface to be painted.
As the project unfolds, our team may encounter variables that can impact the quality and longevity of your premises that will require remedying before the project, as planned, can commence. Such as the Removal of Mould and Mildew, and Preparing and Repairing Wall Cracks and Holes.
Job sites are routinely tidied and maintained during the daily painting process. Upon completion of the project, the entire grounds are thoroughly cleaned and all tools and equipment are removed along with any remaining garbage.
Exterior House Painting Solutions offered by C&D Professional Coating Services
- Stucco & Concrete
- Brick & Stone
- Wood Trim
- Doors & Windows
- Rain Gutters & Metal Flashing
- Garage Doors & Entry Doors
- Wood & Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
- Perimeter Walls